We are looking for a Web Analyst to join the International iGaming company.
You will be part of a team that is globally recognized for its professionalism and technical know-how, and your work will have a significant impact over the businesses.
What You Have:
- • 2+ years of of experience in digital marketing & web analysis
- • Familiarity with business stack: Slack, Jira, Zoom
- • Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics Measurement Protocol
- • Universal Google Analytics, Google Sheets & Microsoft Office
- • Experience with databases such as Posgresql
- • Proven technical skills and knowledge of digital marketing
- • Experience in configuring marketing funnels
- • Data-accuracy mindset.
Nice to Have:
- • Solid project management ability with attention to detail
- • A strong team mentality; and an ability to work independently.
What You’ll Do:
- • Setup tracking for web events, A/B tests, track email campaigns using GTM, Google Optimize and others
- • Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns daily, weekly and monthly
- • Perform/Advise quality assurance testing post-implementation pre and post production
- • Collaborate with team members to improve the existing tagging infrastructure
- • Be on top of new web trends to identify opportunities for quality of life improvements and automation
- • Follow standard implementation documents, which explain how to implement our digital analytics solutions
- • Write/edit audit documents, which offer insights into the quality of the data and provide guidelines for improvement
- • ETL from various sources such as: CSV, json, PostgreSQL, GA, Gsheets, logs
- • Solve complex business requests.
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Team buildings and corporate activities