Business Analyst: Medium-Advanced SQL & Tableau (3-5 yrs)
#SQL #Tableau #Data Visualization #Analytics
We are looking for a BI (Data) Analyst to join our growing global team in the iGaming industry.
What You Have:
- • 2+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, data visualization and reporting using Tableau(or other viz tools), Excel and SQL
- • Medium-Advanced SQL
- • Experience in Advanced Excel (including Pivot tables, Lookups, basic Macros)
- • Knowledge and in marketing function (campaigns, marketing funnel, customer segmentation, etc.) ideally in B2B area (enterprise products)
- • Good project management and multi-tasking skills
- • Great communication skills and team player.
What You’ll Do:
- • Data manipulation (extracting, cleaning, organizing, processing) using Excel, SQL., organize data from many sources and ensure data accuracy
- • Report business metrics, analyzing data and generate insights presenting data visualizations through Tableau effectively
- • Work on Advanced Excel (including Pivot tables, Lookups)
- • Engage with internal clients, consulting them on all data related issues.
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Team buildings and corporate activities
Share your CV and we’ll get back to you shortly!