Do you own an Entrepreneur Mindset?
You like keeping up with i-Gaming trends to be ahead of the competition?
If, so you will play the key role in helping us determine which strategies do and don’t work. As a one of decision makers, you will be responsible for assessing business needs and making recommendations to improve operations.
We promise that the day-to-day requirements of the job won’t be boring.
Every day in your life as a BA can be different than the last, involving new challenges that put your skills and knowledge to the test.
If you are a part investigator and part strategist, you are the right person we are looking for.
What you will do?
Your responsibilities consist of the following:
- Identifying problem areas of operation
- Developing creative, data-backed solutions
- Presenting insights to high-level decision-makers
- You will be directly reporting to the CEO
How you can contribute to the company’s development:
- Search for patterns and explanations based on Tableau data
- Processing of Ad-hoc requests
- Testing of hypotheses within the departments and business sector
- Conducting AB tests and providing recommendations based on their results making conclusions on the data/reports and its optimization
- Risk prevention
- Strategic collaboration: Collaborate actively with the Affiliate and BI Team and other key stakeholders to align the company’s strategic direction with market demands.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Always strategize with the company’s profitability and long-term
- Dealing with numbers and traffic flow.
- Dealing with a bunch of data, optimizing our sources.
What do we expect from our BA ?
Remember: Your Data-backed duties are the beating heart of the job.
- Minimum 6 years in Business/Data Analysis, will be a plus working with management team
- Hands-on experience in product development or management, with a track record of successfully launching, managing, or enhancing products in the market
- Strong knowledge of BA standards and techniques
- Ability to create product concepts from the idea stage
Willingness and accountability to take ownership
- Focus on problem-solving, solution-orientation
Engagement in projects/processes/company development
- English: Advanced
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Business value orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Readiness for challenges
- Continuous development and collaboration
- Ability to work with data & conduct root-case analysis
- C-Level, decision-making position
- Flexible management
- Attractive salary package
- Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves: 6 emergency leave + 30 days with medical ones
- Up to 80% compensation of learning after the probation period
- Opportunity to level up professionally and personally
Hurry up to know more about us and the position`s details!