Product company that works in Digital marketing. We deal with creation, development and promotion of our products on Western markets. And now we are looking for Content manager.
- • Upper-intermediate level of English
- • 1+ year of experience in this role
- • Attentiveness and perseverance
- • Strong communication and time-management skills
- • Able to spot typos, gaps and flaws in content
Following experience will be considered as advantage, however we will provide full training for the right candidate:
- • Experienced with different CMS, with google docs/sheets, with large amounts of information
- • Basic skills in graphic editing programs
- • Basic knowledge of HTML
- • Work alongside designers, developers, writers etc.
- • Proofreading and editing content, posting text and visual content via CMS, creating tasks for different departments, data collection
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Zero bureaucracy
- • Team buildings and corporate activities
- • PE support by professional accountants
Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews, 100% medical and sports coverage, professional & soft skills training.