The i-gaming (online casino) company, founded in 2016, with offices in Ukraine, Latvia, South Africa and Moldova, and products focusing on the following markets – Switzerland, Canada, Germany etc.
Today, the company gathered moreover 140 international employees to the team.
We are seeking to expand the team with the Country Manager for DACH region (native German speaker) – Switzerland, Germany, Austria.
- The Country Manager has the overall responsibility for the P&L in the market.
- Based on the company matrix structure the role will interact with, and lead, the virtual team of members of different functions (Affiliation, Design, CRM, VIP, Customer support etc) to ensure that marketing, affiliation, retention and operations for the market is in line with strategy and targets.
- The country manager will work closely with the CEO, CPO to align with overall company targets.
- The role has a lot of freedom to act within given targets and based on the prerequisite of frequent analysis and reporting.
- Online/Digital marketing Background
- Understanding of the characteristics and regulations of the region
- At Least 3 years of proven experience in one of the related industries: Gambling/ Online Casino, Lottery, Game Dev, Dating, E-commerce
- Proven expertise in the role of Business Development Manager/ Regional Manager
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
- Strong, documented leadership skills
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Able to see the big picture, but still have great attention to detail
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Run a business in a new country or region.
- Conduct Market research, SWOT Analysis, to evaluate brand awareness and competition ventures
- Implement Brand Strategies, which is including promotional plans (product positioning and brand marketing development)
- Coordinating product development in the line with the market requirements, including:
– Payment processing
– Customer acquisition and retention
– Regional marketing strategy
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Cooperation with local partners, affiliates, media companies
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Team buildings and corporate activities
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!