As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, our own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work! As we continue to evolve, the right CPO is paramount to our success.
If your current focus is on product innovation and international expansion, we would love to hear from you.
- • A solid experience in iGaming sector (at least 3 years)
- • Min 3 year experience in high-ranking Product Management position,
- • B2C / B2B Product Launching success story
- • English – high-level command (both written and verbal)
- • Detail oriented; superior problem solving and organizational skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- • Demonstrated leadership skills with a rich blend of analytical, creative, and strategic talents in order to effectively communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity
- • As a Chief Product Officer you will be responsible for product vision, product strategy, and the product design, and ensure the delivery and monetization of the products based on agreed upon dates and ROI
- • You will oversee every product from its conceptualization to its launch and post-launch performance
- • Play a supervisory role to key product owners
- • Drive operational launch of products/features
- • Leads the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business
- • You will create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the business’s product profitability
- • Ensure continuous improvement in the products as well as the product’s compliance to market needs wrapped in a product experience that continuously and consistently delights the consumers
- • These responsibilities are an overview of the requirements for the role and are not limited to additional tasks
- • Competitive salary (Base + Bonuses) with additional benefits is currently on offer.
- • Challenging work, with award-winning products, in a dynamic, international team.
- • Professional and personal development
- • Opportunities to progress within the company.
- • The ability to influence on all stages of the product funnel
- • Ability to work Remotely or in one of the 7 offices across all over Europe (From Latvia to S. Africa)
- • Opportunity to work within the team of professionals from over 20+countries