Our client is an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about company:
- Create and promote their products to Western markets
- Develop marketing tools for SEO specialists
- The Company was founded in 2014; since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people. However, they kept that “family” atmosphere in teams!
“To be, or not to be” – that is not the question when it comes to the work of a Customer Support Representative! Are you a hard-working, goal-oriented, communicative person who wants to grow and develop skills in IT and who likes to set ambitious goals? Of course, we are looking for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Communication with clients from the USA and European countries through chat, e-mail, and phone calls
- Development of new and modernization of established means and processes to improve the client’s journey
- Cooperation with sales departments of the company’s products to ensure growth
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- The English level is Upper-Intermediate and above (oral and written)
- You know how to listen, understand people’s problems, and rejoice in their solutions
- You are not afraid to make decisions; strive to achieve new goals and be an example for others
- You love people!
WHAT WE OFFER:
Flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance
- morning shift (7:00 – 15:00)
- day shift (15:00 – 23:00)
- middle (19:00 – 03:00)
- night shift (23:00 – 07:00)
- according to GMT+2
No experience? It’s not a big deal! We will teach you all the subtleties of our work and tell you all the secrets 🙂
Forget about monotonous and boring routines — you will face new challenges and tasks daily.
Your development is one of our most significant values. That’s why we offer free English lessons, mentoring and different lectures.
We are extremely friendly, communicative and love spending our free time together
We are waiting for your resume!