We are looking for a talented Data Engineer.
- • Experience in writing complex SQL queries (PostgreSQL & MySQL)
- • Experience in optimizing SQL queries
- • Excellent knowledge of principles of software development, ability to find and fix bugs, and solve complex tasks.
Nice to have:
- • Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, REST APIs
- • Experience with performance tuning of ETL jobs
- • Experience developing data ingest workflows with Kafka Streams
- • Experience with software configuration management tools such as Gitlab
- • Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- • Experience with Tableau Service (extracts, live datasets, access management).
• PostgreSQL, MySQL, Tableau Service, JSON, XML, CSV, and zipped files
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Team buildings and corporate activities
- • PE support by professional accountants
Do not miss your chance! We look forward to welcoming you to our team!