An international product company, that creates and promotes projects to Western markets in the igaming niche, is looking for a Product Manager with experience in the direction of igaming.
- • Experience in the company in the field of igaming for at least 2 years
- • Interest and understanding of the specifics of the gaming industry and the igaming industry
- • Ability to competently solve and / or avoid conflict situations, find alternative ways to solve complex issues
- • Ability to develop competent technical specifications for developers, designers, copywriters, etc., to control and get the required result in a given time frame
- • Understanding of the basics of usability and UX of the website and mobile applications
- • Understanding of technologies used in Internet products: HTML, PHP, HTTP, CSS, etc.
- • Upper-Intermediate English or above
- • Track and analyze product metrics
- • Discover product usage, identify growth opportunities and design experiments based on data and insights
- • Conduct market research to identify trends
- • Define short and mid-term product development strategy
- • Own product roadmap, set goals and priorities, share vision along the team
- • Contribute to overall product department strategy and product development process
- • Cooperate with company departments and stakeholders to hang in the balance with their needs and deliverability
- • Drive innovations and encourage people development by example.
What do we offer:
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Team buildings and corporate activities
If you are interested in this offer, send your resume with salary wishes!