Multi! Brand I-Gaming Business is looking for Fraud & Risk Analyst.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a Fraud and Risk Analyst?
To detect, investigate and mitigate Company risk exposure (in short, we are the gatekeepers of all monies in and monies out).
- Investigation (Detect):
- • Review High depositors
- • Duplicate accounts
- • Bonus abuse
- • Open-source background checks if required (social media, google)
- • Review suspicious gameplay – high bets
- • Free money withdrawals
- • Review of 3rd party payments
- • Review and request KYC verification documents
- • Ensure that KYC is up to date
- Fraud prevention
- • Locking and blocking of high-risk accounts
- • Locking of duplicate accounts
- • Reporting of suspicious behavior to senior analyst
- • Provide recommendations and feedbacks based on report findings
Support and 3rd party relationships
Review and provide assistance for fraud related queries – Internal.
These are all the queries dealt with on a daily basis via Skype or email
- • Bonus allocation reviews
- • Discard bonus restrictions
- • Duplicate account reviews
- • Locking and unlocking of accounts
- • Any other fraud and risk related queries
- • Suspicious betting patterns
- • Review high cash-ins
- • 3rd party deposits
- • Linked accounts, duplicate account
- • And any other Fraud and risk related queries they require assistance with.
3rd Party Relationships – Soft Swiss
- • Create Jira tasks to provide assistance with a global review on high-risk players (cash-ins and deposits)
- • Reporting of high-risk players (linked accounts, bonus abuse, betting abuse)
- • Player disputes
- • Work closely with Fraud manager in order to mitigate as well as system improvements and any other back-office assistance
- • Competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer
- • Challenging work, with award-winning products, in a dynamic, international team
- • Professional and personal development
- • Opportunities to progress within the company
- • Ability to work Remotely or in one of the 7 offices across all over Europe (From Latvia to S. Africa)