We’re looking for a Jun+ Angular dev to product company.
- • 1 years of Angular 4+ experience
- • Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, SASS/LESS
- • Strong knowledge of HTTP
- • Experience with NgRx/Redux
- • Knowledge of REST
- • Knowledge in unit & integration testing
- • GIT flow (pull requests, branches etc).
- • Work at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration
- • Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team
- • Natural curiosity to find creative and effective solutions for complex problems
- • Fast learner
- • No matter if task is interesting or not person complete it on time.
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Team buildings and corporate activities
- • PE support by professional accountants