As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, our own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work!
Welcome to our multiple award-winning Gambling Company.
Seeking for Junior VIP Account Manager with strong Customer service experience.
- • Proficiency of English (Native)
- • Any extra languages are an added bonus
- • Experience in iGaming products
- • Experience of customer service
- • Act as the personal VIP Account Manager by building and maintaining strong relationships with VIP customers via various forms of contact
- • Provide VIP customers with an industry-leading customer service and i-gaming experience
- • Monitor VIP customer behaviors, interests, and ensure that customer expectations are met
- • Engage with VIP players, and at times other players via multiple communication mediums
- • Work together with the Customer Support Team to keep them informed about upcoming promotions and get their feedback on the response to customer communication and user journeys
- • Report to Deputy VIP Heads on the outcome of feedback on offers and strategies and make suggestions for future promotions or customer journey improvements
- • Analyze VIP and promotional KPIs and profitability and provide reports and comments to the Deputy VIP Heads
- • Set up and execute compensations (bonuses) for VIP customers according to set guidelines
- • Review big winners and big depositors on daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- • Track and report on the performance of VIP customers against agreed KPI targets
- • Execute weekly potential, active or lapsed VIP campaigns
- • Use data available on reports to segment groups of players in order to plan strategies
- • Communicate via chat, emails, instant messenger and phone with VIP players and deal with them efficiently and with the highest level of customer care
- • Able to work 40 hours per week, which includes 4-5 hours over the weekend
- • Own and resolve VIP complaints and queries, manage the escalations with assistance from VIP Deputy Heads and escalations manager
- • Gather feedback and input from VIP players to improve service offering
- • Build and maintain player profiles – analyze VIP behavior/gameplay of players to optimize operational activities
- • Liaise with Deputy Head’s of VIP to optimize communication and strategies with VIP customers
- • Competitive salary (Base + Bonuses) with additional benefits is currently on offer
- • Challenging work, with award-winning products, in a dynamic, international team
- • Professional and personal development
- • Opportunities to progress within the company
- • Ability to work Remotely or in one of the 7 offices across all over Europe (From Latvia to S. Africa)
Are you the one we are searching for? Apply right now and we will contact you during 24Hours.