Due to fast development International I-Gaming Company is expanding its team.
In this matter, looking for a junior KYC Agent to join the team.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Specialization in the detection & prevention of fraud
- English – Upper-Intermediate level or above
- Excellent communication skills(both written and verbal)
- Meticulous, initiative, analytical thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent eye for detail
- Handling and verifying KYC documents
- Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- Suggesting improvements to the KYC procedures
- Review failed payments to players
- Following up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively
- Processing incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner
- Undertaking necessary administration work, including dealing with customer. correspondence and record-keeping/case management payments, in a timely and error-free manner
- Professionally handling all related customer queries
- Undertaking necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management
- Competitive salary (Base + Bonuses) with additional benefits is currently on offer.
- Challenging work, with award-winning products, in a dynamic, international team.
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Ability to work Remotely or in one of the 7 offices across all over Europe (From Latvia to S. Africa)
Do not miss your chance!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!