Due to fast development International I-Gaming Company is expanding its team.
In this matter, looking for a junior KYC Agent to join the team.
- • Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset.
- • Specialization in the detection & prevention of fraud.
- • English – Upper-Intermediate level or above.
- • Excellent communication skills(both written and verbal).
- • Meticulous, initiative, analytical thinking.
- • Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
- • Ability to work well with others and be a team-player.
- • Willingness to learn.
- • Excellent eye for detail.
- • Handling and verifying KYC documents.
- • Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level.
- • Suggesting improvements to the KYC procedures.
- • Review failed payments to players.
- • Following up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively.
- • Processing incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner.
- • Undertaking necessary administration work, including dealing with customer. correspondence and record-keeping/case management payments, in a timely and error-free manner.
- • Professionally handling all related customer queries.
- • Undertaking necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management
- • Competitive salary (Base + Bonuses) with additional benefits is currently on offer.
- • Challenging work, with award-winning products, in a dynamic, international team.
- • Professional and personal development
- • Opportunities to progress within the company.
- • Ability to work Remotely or in one of the 7 offices across all over Europe (From Latvia to S. Africa)Do not miss your chance!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!