Due to fast development International I-Gaming Company is expanding its team.In this matter, looking for a junior KYC Agent to join the team.
- • Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset
- • Specialization in the detection & prevention of fraud
- • English – Upper-Intermediate level or above
- • Excellent communication skills(both written and verbal)
- • Meticulous, initiative, analytical thinking
- • Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
- • Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- • Willingness to learn
- • Excellent eye for detail
- • Handling and verifying KYC documents
- • Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- • Suggesting improvements to the KYC procedures
- • Review failed payments to players
- • Following up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively
- • Processing incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner
- • Undertaking necessary administration work, including dealing with customer. correspondence and record-keeping/case management payments, in a timely and error-free manner
- • Professionally handling all related customer queries
- • Undertaking necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management
- • Full-time position in the office or Remote
- • A unique working environment in a friendly team
- • Full time job with flexible schedule
- • Opportunity of career growth
- • Benefit package
- • Fascinating work atmosphere
Do not miss your chance!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!