We are an international IT and Digital Marketing product company.
Our offices are located in different countries: Ukraine, Russia, Latvia, etc.
We are actively growing and are now looking for a Financial Manager / Controller (Middle) in our Kiev branch.
- • Work experience – at least 3 years in finance (or accounting + finance)
- • The main direction is working with payments (payments to suppliers, employees, etc.)
- • Understanding the basic principles of IFRS
- • High level of knowledge of Excel
- • English level: intermediate and above
- • Responsibility, sociability, ability to work in a team
- • Experience in calculating / paying salaries
- • Knowledge of QuickBooks
- • Work with payments (in foreign banks).
- – Supervising the processes of payment of remuneration and its accrual, taxes, closing tasks related to payments to counterparties, freelancers, compensations, etc.
- – Maintain and supervise the display of transactions in the QuickBooks accounting system.
- – Rolling / Controlling Wallet / Account Balances in QuickBooks
• Optimization of payment processes, calculation of salary (mass payments, introduction of pay sheets, revision of the system on the part of salary maintenance)
• Planning the company’s cash flows, maintaining the operating balance on the accounts
• Communication with banks / payment systems, compliance control and KYC (together with a company lawyer)
• Supervising the “FOP” direction (preparation of registers for registration and their transfer to accountants’ work, formation / signing of Acts)
• Participation in the end of the month, results by brands, management P&L
• Participation in obtaining company licenses
• Potentially involved in the startup budgeting process for the company
• Participation in the settings of the accounting system for the expansion of the company’s activities (reports for settlements with PSP systems / processing, taxes by country, etc.).
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Team buildings and corporate activities
- • PE support by professional accountants
If you recognize yourself in the description, then send your resume as soon as possible with your Salary expectations and we will contact you!