The international iGaming company founded in 2016 showing extensive growth and is gaining on strong popularity among customers.
We are looking for a Sales agent to join our team. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills – If you speak other languages, that’s extra points!
- • Advanced-Fluent German language, both written and spoken
- • Intermediate English or higher
- • Excellent understanding Other cultures
- • I-gaming experience is a big plus, but not a requirement
- • Sales and service oriented
- • Driven, determined and well spoken
- • Must be confident on the phone
The successful candidate will:
- • Contact and close the sale of return business from existing customers. You will be responsible for meeting (and exceeding) the commercial targets for your assigned clients
- • Run your portfolio; ensuring you work within budgets for player bonuses and events, whilst also working towards turnover and revenue targets
- • Take ownership for your portfolio, schedule contacts which drive retention, growth and reactivation
- • Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- • Coordinate retention calling, SMS and Email campaigns including planning, execution, evaluation and next step improvements in accordance with VIP CRM plan
- • Develop strong customer relationships to encourage repeat business.
- • To be a part of strong professional environment
- • Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- • Competitive compensation
- • Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- • Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
- • Free English classes (online)
- • Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- • Opportunity to professional and career grows
- • Team buildings and corporate activities
Do not miss your chance! We look forward to welcoming you to our team!